Facebook event page
Stache Drinking Den + Coffee Bar
109 SW 2nd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
There’s exciting news… the Glam-A-THON’s Strut is getting a makeover. The wildly fun event is changing up! Details are still in process, so keep up your fundraising, support our partners and let’s cocktail to #kissbreastcancergoodbye
at Stache’s bOOb-a-palOOza.
Cost: All team members who joined a team and paid The Strut registration fee are invited as a guest to attend this event. Glamfriends and supporters who join us will pay $25pp, with 100% of proceeds benefiting Glam-A-THON™.
Guests will be treated to::
• One Featured Cocktail Ticket shaken and stirred from Stache Drinking Den bartenders.
• The Funky Buddha Beer Experience featuring beer samples and bites from Chef Jeff Vincent, Craft Food Counter + Kitchen
• Savory bites from Culinary rockstars Paula DaSilva, Burlock Coast, Jen Knox, Damn Good Hospitality + Resident Chef Rey De La Osa — Publix at Plantation.
• One Pink Passport with six featured tastings from our Spirited South Florida partners Aperol Spritz | Misunderstood Whiskey | Papa’s Pilar Rum | Slane Irish Whiskey | Treaty Oak Distilling | Tarpon River Brewery’s Pink Slip Strawberry Hefeweizen
• Sweet Treats from Spirited Spirited South Florida’s Cupcake Bar
🎶DJ Kent Lawlor will be spinning tunes through the decades.
Spirited SFL ConSPIRITors:
Aperol Spritz • Bloomer’s Frosé • Chef de Cuisine Paula DaSilva — Burlock Coast • Crop Vodka • Corporate Chef Jen Knox — Damn Good Hospitality • Ellis Connects • Executive Chef Jeff Vincent — Funky Buddha Brewery • Hotwire Communications • Korbel • Milagro Tequila • Misunderstood Whiskey • Old Forester Bourbon • Papa’s Pilar Rum • Resident Chef Rey De La Osa — Publix at Plantation • QuinnProQuo • Slane Irish Whiskey • Stache Drinking Den + Coffee Bar • Tarpon River Brewery • Waterloo No. 9 Gin
bOOb-a-palOOza3 benefiting Glam-A-THON: Having selected the Broward Health Foundation as its local partner for breast cancer initiatives, Glam-A-THON™ has donated $502,000 over the past six years to benefit the Lillian S. Wells Women’s Health Center and the Lisa Boccard Breast Cancer Fund, with all proceeds helping to fund free mammograms, diagnostic testing, and other needs associated with those undergoing breast cancer treatment. Join the Glam revolution with your donation or participation, and help South Florida to Kiss Breast Cancer Goodbye®.