Join us for this FREE 2-hour workshop
Are you interested in the Gratitude Trainings? Come get a free taste of what this is all about. Have you already gone through any of the transformational work? Then come support and add some loving vibes. Join us for this FREE 2-hour workshop where you will gain an understanding of the value of gratitude not only in your own life but also in our community.
What are some of the benefits from participating in the Gratitude Training:
• Enhancing management and leadership skills.
• Gives employees the abilities to create excellent customer focused service.
• Making decisions from possibility and committed action based upon strategic plans.
• Learning to operate from a win-win philosophy.
• Mastering working as an effective Team and a Leader.
• Enhance personal and professional relationships and experience how that has a direct positive effect on your tangible results.
• Learning how to communicate effectively and publicly.
• Creating financial integrity and balance
• Creating respectful relationships.
• Choosing to act from commitment rather than “feelings”.
• Developing a purpose driven work life with a Vision that motivates.
• Become more effective in your professional life by mastering leadership.
• Closing the gap between goals and results.
• Be grateful for everything in your life. No matter what!
Gratitude Training is a company committed to inspiring you to create the extraordinary in your life and in your community. Founded by Jo Englesson, the 3-part curriculum challenges you to illuminate your blind spots. This new awareness enhances your critical thinking skills and has you operate as a solution-oriented leader. The training teaches you to fully access authentic gratitude and joy.
— ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
This workshop will be led by Gratitude Training Staff.
Jo Englesson is the founder of TOFA (Token of Appreciation) and Gratitude Training, and the creative force behind «Gratitude! The Show,» a one-woman variety show that explores the importance of gratitude and appreciation in one’s life. Source Movement is her first published book.
In 2007, Jo embarked on her journey of Gratitude when she “bumped” into an older gentleman in a Florida airport. In that improbable instant, Jo’s life direction and purpose changed forever. She invented the TOFA token, a token of appreciation that is given to someone who makes a difference in your day. The tokens are uniquely numbered and can be tracked online as they are paid forward. Subsequent to this unlikely “wakeup call,” Jo has traveled the U.S. sharing her story and encouraging and inspiring people to live a life filled with Joy and Gratitude. She embodies the concept of change and growth as being FUN, not scary.
Jo’s title on her business card is Creative Peacemaker. She explains that there are many creative ways to reach peace on the planet. When we all get that we have the power to make that difference individually and we authentically take that on, there will be a paradigm shift in the mass consciousness, and peace will be inevitable.
Jo is a light in this world, and her charisma and loving heart has already been a catalyst for change and the context for a transformed world.
— TICKET PRICE PER PERSON:
Complimentary (RSVP required)